Goodyear Recreation Campus offers a variety of reservable spaces including rooms, ramadas, private pool, pool cabanas, sport courts, and fields to rent for individuals, groups, and commercial organizations.
The large multi-purpose room boasts over 3,000 sq. ft. of functional space. Round tables and chairs will be available for set up. A prep kitchen is also available for use.
- Rental requests must be submitted 14 business days in advance and will be accepted up to 180 days out.
- Once a reservation request is submitted, a rental agreement will be generated and emailed to the customer; payment will be due by the deadline indicated on the rental agreement.
- Rental Invoices must be paid within 7 days of receiving your rental agreement.
- Rentals are for the exact time booked and cannot be extended on the day-of event. Please plan clean-up and breakdown times accordingly.
- Room rentals do not include access to the recreation center. Current members must check in and day passes may be purchased for both residents and non-residents.
- Decorations may not be hung from the ceiling or from fire sprinklers. No glitter, tacks, nails, or tape may be used for decorating. If any of these items are brought into the multipurpose room, staff have the authority to have the renter remove them immediately.
- Bounce Houses and Pinatas are not allowed in the multipurpose room.
- Renters cannot move or break down tables and chairs.
- Renters are responsible for the behavior of any persons in attendance at the rental. If any person is in violation of the GRC code of conduct they will be asked to leave the Goodyear Recreation Campus and will not be permitted back.
- Renters are responsible for cleaning and leaving the space in the same fashion as received. Renters acknowledge that if the space is left not as received, a minimum $50 cleaning fee will be applied to their account.
- The facility must be cleaned by the renters and returned to in the same condition as when rented by the time allocated.
- Renters are responsible for covering any damage that occurred to the facility during the rental.
- Music (live & recorded) must be kept to a volume that does not disrupt the recreation center.
- After-hour rentals require two staff at $20/hr each for each hour booked.
Goodyear Recreation Campus offers a wide selection of park ramadas for drop in use and for reservations. Individual ramadas can accommodate small gatherings like birthday parties, family barbecues, and team parties while our group ramadas can accommodate larger gatherings such as baby showers, receptions, family reunions, and company picnics.
Goodyear Aquatics Center offers rental opportunities such as private pool rentals and pool cabana rentals. Rental availability is subject to aquatics programming and open swim schedule.
Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. The fee includes the exclusive use of the pool in addition to lifeguards. Reservations must be made in person at the Goodyear Recreation Center, 420 S. Estrella Parkway.
All rental fees are determined per hour. Rentals must be booked for a minimum of 2 hours.
Reservations can be booked 3 months ahead of the requested date and notice
of booking must be given 14 days in advance of requested date.
Pool Cabana Rental
Pool cabanas can be reserved during open swim hours for a maximum of 25 people. Cabana rental includes a shaded area with picnic tables.
Admission into the facility is not included. Reservations can be booked 3 months ahead of the requested date and notice of booking must be given 3 days in advance of the requested date.
Sport Courts and Fields Rentals
Goodyear Recreation Campus offers a wide selection of courts for drop in play and for reservations.